Dr. (Mrs.) Shola Safo-Duodu
Shola Safo-Duodu is an expert in strategic communications, marketing management, brand management, and leadership skills training. She has a proven track record in leadership and people management and has established credibility as an experienced and versatile management professional in her career of more than 25 years in the banking and manufacturing industries.
Shola holds a BA degree from the University of Ghana, an MA from Cambridge University and a Doctorate degree in Management from the Swiss Management Centre University. She is a Chartered Marketer by profession, a trained Performance Development Facilitator and an Intercultural Fluency Facilitator with the British Council in Ghana.
Shola is the immediate past National President of the Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana, and was also a leadership and management training consultant for 2 years.
Shola is currently the Director of the YALI RLC West Africa, Accra.
Reasons to Apply to the YALI
- At the end of the programs participants will be awarded with certificate and become a member of the Yali Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for leadership role in their various endeavors.
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The management of the YALI Regional Leadership Center, West Africa – Accra reserves the right to verify all of the information included in the application.
YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program - Current Cohort Registration
Are you passionate about improving your leadership skills through the most experiential training on the continent? Join the over 6,000 YALI Regional Leadership Center Accra Alumni impacting their communities, organizations, and countries.
The RLC West Africa develops the skills of young African leaders by providing core training in contemporary African issues, as well as specialized training in three key areas: Business and Entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, and Public Management. Applications for Cohort 37 are now open until November 29, 2020! Apply Now!
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the following criteria:
1. Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
2. Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso.
3. Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
4. Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
5. Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
Start your leadership dream today by joining us at the YALI RLC West Africa. Good luck!
The YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa Team